We at Bushlore Herbal are passionate about people maintaining and/or restoring vibrant health – taking charge of our own health and wellbeing
We believe wholeheartedly that Health is our true Wealth
Everyone can have vibrant health – we all can take ownership of our own health and by investing in our own health – you invest in vibrant longevity
We also truly believe that Health is NOT one dimensional but multidimensional.
However, the relationship between ourselves and our health is not just about going to a health practitioner and hoping they can fix our health problems – People need to be ‘active’ in their own healing process – to stand up and take ownership for their health holistically.
The other areas that encompass holistic health – diets/food, exercise/fitness, personal/self-care/spiritual development, rest/relaxation/self-care are exciting journeys in themselves. Most people constantly dabble in different ways to achieve vibrant health. While this is an exciting process, it can also be exhausting and confusing maneuvering around the multitude of experts, diets, fitness regimes, self-development/spirituality paths to find what works for us as an individual – along with the constant bombardment of countless products, advice and advertising.
This is where personal discernment is so important in determining what is right for us, and knowing what is going to be effective for our own health and wellbeing.
So if you don’t know where to start – there’s only 3 things you need to get right on a physical health level
- Toxicity – The releasing of toxins from our organs and cells is imperative for our physical body to function well and effectively absorb good dense-nutrition. This develops a strong immune system that is effective in dealing with dis-ease
- Immunology – The immune system needs a detoxed environment in order to function well to eliminate virals and other pathogens.
- Endocrine glands – your body needs the right hormones (thyroxine, adrenaline, progesterone, estrogen and testosterone) at the right time and in the right amounts in order to function well and in order for you to have energy and feel good.
So let’s all take a stand and take ownership of our own health and wellbeing!
Here are a list of helpful websites…
- Proactive lifestyles to embrace if fighting cancers
Great website that explains 8 ways to stay healthy which embraces our vision for holistic health. Good basic information
- What are superfoods and why should you eat them?
This website investigates the benefits of various superfoods that we already may be or could be including in our diets.
- The benefits of Mindfulness on our long term health
This website is a fantastic wealth of knowledge about the many ways to think about mindfulness and authentic happiness – A great starting resource!